The best shit I've ever put on my fucking face
Philosophy purity facial cleanser
Had a sample, was blown away, and bought an entire bottle. It does what an oil cleanser does, but it's not oil. It was super gentle on my eyes, which is what really drove me to buy it.
Had a sample, was blown away, and bought an entire bottle. It does what an oil cleanser does, but it's not oil. It was super gentle on my eyes, which is what really drove me to buy it.
Elf Foundation
It's $6, matte, has SPF, and matches my yellow face. I have it in the shade Porcelain. I got lucky with this one, because I hate trying out new foundations. I tend to buy shades that are too light for me. Despite being called Porcelain, it's not really.
It's $6, matte, has SPF, and matches my yellow face. I have it in the shade Porcelain. I got lucky with this one, because I hate trying out new foundations. I tend to buy shades that are too light for me. Despite being called Porcelain, it's not really.
Liole Dollish Green BB Cream (Korean)
My face has redness around my nostrils, on my chin and forehead. This is used as a base, so foundation is applied after. Result: nearly flawless skin.
My face has redness around my nostrils, on my chin and forehead. This is used as a base, so foundation is applied after. Result: nearly flawless skin.
Holika Holika Good Cera Cream (Korean)
I have combo skin that changes depending on the season. It can be oily in the summer and super dry in the winter. Sometimes I get dry patches on my cheeks, near my eyebrows, and around my mouth. This cream is super moisturizing, doesn't feel greasy or too thick, and smells nice! Some products just sit on top of your face, like Vaseline, but this cream thoroughly hydrates. Ceramide is a huge ingredient in the cream... I have no clue WTF that is, but it works.
I have combo skin that changes depending on the season. It can be oily in the summer and super dry in the winter. Sometimes I get dry patches on my cheeks, near my eyebrows, and around my mouth. This cream is super moisturizing, doesn't feel greasy or too thick, and smells nice! Some products just sit on top of your face, like Vaseline, but this cream thoroughly hydrates. Ceramide is a huge ingredient in the cream... I have no clue WTF that is, but it works.
Butter London lipstick
I had a sample of Ruby Murray, used it up, and bought a tube when ULTA had a sale. It's matte and glides on like a ~dream~ I haven't used it too much after purchasing though, because my life is school, work, and sleep. Lots of sleep. The shade's gorgeous but I reach for natural nude shades.
I had a sample of Ruby Murray, used it up, and bought a tube when ULTA had a sale. It's matte and glides on like a ~dream~ I haven't used it too much after purchasing though, because my life is school, work, and sleep. Lots of sleep. The shade's gorgeous but I reach for natural nude shades.

<< Home