Skimming through these past blog entries feels a little uncomfortable.
Today I was going through the messages between my cousin and I. I kind of forgot I had a fight with one of my coworkers. I was just no longer happy there. At times I wonder if I quit prematurely and should I have stayed longer to work through my dissatisfaction and COMMUNICATE with my former managers. But quite some time has already passed, and there's no looking back. I'm getting what I thought was missing back then, in my current job: managers that listen and consider our opinions to improve the company, and a manager that cares about work cameraderie and does talk to you one on one to make sure you know he's not upset with you. Sigh.
Sigh. Blogging my thoughts because I have no one to tell them to. Any friendship I currently have, is just not at that level of closeness.

<< Home