Year Overview
2017 isn't finished yet, but I wanted to get a head start on this...
Last December, I said I wanted to have more life experiences, experience life more, ENJOY life. Someone asked me what my life goals were, and this is what came to mind. But I didn't share my answer, because I fear judgment for "lacking direction" or not having a clear purpose yet. Anyways, yes, I didn't say what I truly feel. I guess what I really want to do is not be controlled by my inhibitions and insecurities.
Small achievements
· Be the first one to reach out to a friend!
· Online dating!
· Made a friend(s) !??
· Explored with friend(s)!
· Explored by myself!
· Went out and ate dinner by myself, comfortably!
· Went to a yoga meet up!
· Job interviews!
· A new job!
· Friends with my coworker!
· Excellent credit score!
· Stayed in touch with the friend I made in Asia
Yay~~
Anyways, so the past 10 months has been a bit of a learning process. I have trouble keeping my emotions in check, am codependent, and I hate being lonely, but I'm also very selective with who I want to spend time with so it's kind of tough getting my social/emotional needs met.
For the next 14+ months, I'm going to continue working on this. I want to be a "complete" person, and be fine with my own company. It seems like once I get used to being with someone, I don't want to go back to being alone anymore. I also want to stop being so selective, I have to give people a chance to get the friendship to that level where eventually I can be happy.

<< Home