Tuesday, November 14, 2017

An unorganized blog post of word vomit

Time just keeps slipping, and I'm a little afraid.

Dealbreakers:
#1 Dudes that try to psychoanalyze me.
1) fuck off.
2) it's usually the "intellectual"/wanting to be intellectual types
3) what I mean by psychoanalyzing: they ask you some kind of very vague question, and tell you what they think your response implies. WOW A HUMAN HOROSCOPE! OMG! I didn't ask for you to test me.
#2 Disregard towards you as a person
1) You are not a person with your own thoughts and feelings, you're clay waiting to be molded by THEM!
2) They tease too much, and make you feel defective.

Long time ago, I confided in Arnold about cyclical depression. Honestly I don't want to claim anything, because there are other people with very serious cases of depression, and the tendency of young people to self diagnose when it could just be regular shitty moods, like no one's always ON and energetic all the time, bothers me. When I was 20 or 21, he gave me The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I don't know if I've ever finished the book, but I'm reading it again as I wait for something I like more to come in the mail (This is How You Lose Her, Junot Diaz), and tbh the book is kind of slow. It doesn't draw you in and make you want to keep reading, but the way she thinks and her experiences are relatable to me. I've been putting little book marks on each paragraph or statements that I recognize in myself.